Rotary Dryer mainly consists of rotary body, raw material feeding plate, driving and supporting device, etc. Rotary Dryer is mainly used for cement, chemical, metallurgical, building materials industries…
|model (mm)||diameter (mm)||length (mm)||gradient||rotate speed (r/m)||weight||power||volume|
- Save floor space of the rotary dryer machine;
- Lower cost than normal dryer;
- The temperature of the final product is low, the life of dust collector is long;
- The material of this dryer is alloy steel, more wear-resistant and longer life than normal dryer;
- It is the best machine on drying silica sand and other sand shape material;
- Because the temperature of the final product is low, so the final product can be packed directly and continuously;
- The fuel can be coal, oil, gas and so on;
- It can be adjusted the humidity very easy.
Sand dryer machine is handling by bringing it into direct contact with a heated gas. The sand dryer consists of revolved body, raise material board, transmission device, support device and seal ring etc ,The dryer slopes slightly so that the discharge end is lower than the material feed end in order to convey the material through the dryer under .
Material to be dried enters the dryer, and as the dryer rotates machine, the material is lifted up by a series of internal fins lining the inner wall of the dryer. When the material gets high enough to roll back off the fins, it falls back down to the bottom of the dryer, passing through the hot gas stream as it falls. This gas stream can either be moving toward the discharge end from the feed end (known as co-current flow), or toward the feed end from the discharge end (known as counter-current flow). The gas stream can be made up of a mixture of air and combustion gases from a burner, in which case the dryer is called a direct heated dryer. Alternatively, the gas stream may consist of air or another (sometimes inert) gas that is preheated. When the gas stream is preheated by some means where burner combustion gases do not enter the dryer, the dryer known as an indirect-heated type. Often, indirect heated dryers are used when product contamination is a concern.
Rotary Dryer mainly consists of rotary body, raw material feeding plate, driving and supporting device, etc. Rotary Dryer is mainly used for cement, chemical, metallurgical, building materials industries. Its advantages are as follows: high dry capacity, smooth rotation, low energy consumption, easy operation, high output and so on.