To Number 24, and to our imperfect life

What were you doing in 1996? Working for a living, studying for exams or still on the way into this world?

20年前的你正在做什么?打拼谋生,埋头读书,还是尚未出生?

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Had you figured out what kind of life you wanted to have in future?

那时,你是否想过未来想要什么生活?

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Had you found the place you wanted to be someday?

是否找到某一天想要去的地方?

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Life was always a competition, and you were not seen as the best at the beginning.

生活总像是场比赛,你在一开始或许并不被看好。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But there was always a place that was right for you.

但你总会找到自己的归属。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps you were dreaming of becoming somebody else, to follow his extraordinary success.

也许你也经常期待着成为某个人,取得同样不凡的成就。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But life was like a basketball game,there were always some players faster and stronger than you.

但生活就像一场篮球赛,总有人比你更快更强。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

So you worked hard to prove yourself,with sweat and blood and tears.

因此你不惜血汗努力证明自己。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You finally reached the peak of success and got what you wanted.

也许如你所愿,你取得了最大的成功。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You caught people’s attention and won their affection.

你曾经赢得关注,集宠爱于一身。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You tried to chase perfection, but life is ever perfect. It is like the weather, often changing without warnings.

你也许尝试追求完美,但生活并不总是完美的。就像天气一样变幻莫测。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

People told you that you could do much better. But you just didn’t know how.

人们常常告诉你可以做的更好,但你却不知道怎么做。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Life failed you and knocked you down over and over again.

生活让你体味失败,一次次把你击倒。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friendships were broken.

曾经好友,形同陌路。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People said you disappointed them.

人们说你让他们失望。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You found that you were not irreplaceable.

你发现自己并不是不可取代的。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You became lost and made terrible mistakes in the dark days.

灰暗的日子里,你可能迷失并且犯下大错。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But you realized what the most valuable thing in your life is.

但你也明白了什么是生命中最宝贵的。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You needed to pick yourself up from failure and depression and have the courage to face life.

你需要重新从失败和沮丧中振作,拾起勇气去面对人生。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As time went by, you realized that life was imperfect, you could never become somebody but you had your own highlights in life.

时光流逝,你逐渐发现生命是无法完美的。也许你永远成不了别人,但你总会找到属于自己的人生高光时刻。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If life is a game, then no matter how great it is, the final whistle will always blow.

假如人生的每一个阶段都是一场比赛,无论这场比赛多么精彩,终场哨也最终会吹响。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the moment comes, we will finally understand that life can’t be perfect, but it won’t stop us loving and feeling every minute of it.

当告别的那一刻来临,我们终于明白:生命无法完美,但这并不能阻止我们去爱和感受生命里的每一分钟。

Kobe Bryant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Number 24, Thanks to our imperfect life.

谢谢你,24号球员,感谢我们并不完美的人生。

Kobe Bryant

Prev:
Next: